Re: managing multiple emacs

The good reason is this problem goes away if youâre only using native (cygwin) emacs.
The other good reason is that youâll almost certainly spend more time trying to work around not using native tools than you would just installing them (and uninstalling the non-native one).

(Spoken as a non-emacs user, so no direct experience either way.)