Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.1.0-0.4

On 7/8/2015 3:39 PM, Warren Young wrote:
On Jul 5, 2015, at 3:34 PM, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
...RLIMIT_STACK...RLIM_INFINITY.

This should fix the Emacs crash you reference later in this message without rebuilding Emacs, right?

Iâm not an Emacs user, as you know, but is there an STC for the Emacsizens to try on their systems?

There's no crash in the current Emacs release. The crashes we were discussing were in my build of the current Emacs development trunk, which can use an alternate stack in order to recover from stack overflow. This has no impact on users of the current Emacs release.

Ken