Re: ACL Hell

Sorry for the late reply.
Ran both commands from an elevated shell and it still doesn't work.

I see this was discussed before but there was no concrete conclusion.
https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-04/msg00066.html

The two options that do work so far are:
1. Run cygwin as administrator
2. Disable UAC altogether
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\EnableLUA=0
in the registry)

I use the first option at work and the second one at home.

Cheers.