Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.3

Am 04.08.2015 um 13:09 schrieb Achim Gratz:
Thomas Wolff <towo <at> towo.net> writes:
Zooming:
This zooming business monkeys around with the font sizes when using Windows'
own shortcuts for maximizing the window vertically (Alt-Up) and resetting to
the previous size (Alt-Down).  MAximizing the window to fullscreen and
snapping to left or right half doesn't have these problems.  I don't really
intend using the zooming feature at all and I don't want to have the font
size chamging when resizing the window, is there a way to switch that off
completely?
Yes, that's been reported already:
https://github.com/mintty/mintty/issues/467
Apparently my idea to interpret Shift consistently in this context to
keep window and font zooming in sync wasn't that good,
considering that some special shortcuts need Shift.
On the other hand, I'd like to retain the function for those cases that
can be distinguished clearly (e.g. dragging or title-clicking, and
Shift-Alt-Enter/F11).
It's a little bit tricky to detect the distinction between these groups
of cases, due to the Windows event floods involved.
I think I've found a heuristic solution. If that's verified, you'll get
an update. Otherwise, I'll make it an option to zoom for all externals
events with Shift or not (default not for compatibility).
Thomas

---