Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree

Andrey Repin <anrdaemon <at> yandex.ru> writes:
> Git, Subversion... basically any sane VCS out there.

Ah, yes....I've managed to avoid version control all these years
because I wanted the convenience of bash file management and changing
things on a whim as I see fit.  And for lack of time to learn yet
another system.  I see the lesson here.  The right tool for the right
job, and there's no getting around the learning curve and the
sacrifice in flexibility.  OK.  I have it on my radar.  I will have to
find time to try it out.  Thank you!