Re: Specifying package version in command line of setup

> libisl10

Ah, that helped, thanks. This dependency is missing from gcc-4 though.

> You can not have gcc-4 and ggc-5 installed at the same time with
> setup.

Yes, sure, I didn't try to install both at the same time. I wanted to
install some version which is working. Gcc-4 didn't run due to error
above, and I didn't find a way to install gcc-5 without GUI.

I thought that it's related to gcc-5 because of
And before upload of gcc-5 to the archive, gcc-4 was working fine when
installed this way (just gcc-g++, without explicit libisl10)

>> Is there some way to specify on command line:
>> * which version of which package I want to install,
>> * or to enable installation of test versions?
>
> not that I am aware of.

This would enable me to install gcc-5, which is another way to
workaround problem of a non-working gcc-4. Such features would be useful
in other situations too.