RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: gimp-2.8.14-2

I tried Evolution, but it wasn't obvious how to get it going and I wasn't patient. It also loaded lots of extra stuff, including gamin which runs gam_server (IIRC) like a service. It was eating CPU on occasion, and I couldn't figure out how to stop it, and that made updating CYGWIN difficult if not impossible.

However, you're inspiring me to go back and see if I can find anything like a HOWTO for Evolution.

--
,Doug
Douglas Lewan

Nonfirstorderizability. It's a thing.