Pop up GUI remotely via SSH

Hi all,
I would like to pup up on Windows 7 the GUI of a program started remotely
from SSH. I can't obtain this with *cygstart* even though I see the process
running in Windows Task Manager. Trying to add /--interactive/ flag to
Cygwin service /sshd/, the service doesn't start.

I am aware of the Windows restriction /Session 0 Isolation/ (introduced in
Windows Vista) but I read a few posts in which it seems possible. I have
tried lots of solutions but till now I am able to accomplish that not using
Cygwin but with *PsExec* (utility of /Windows Sysinternals/).

Any clue how to do it with Cygwin?
Thanks