Setup.exe version 2.873 (64 bits)

Hi,
I got a setup problem when using proxy.

Setup.exe version 2.873 (64 bits)
Proxy problem.
On page "Select Your Internet Connection", if you choose the option "Use Internet Explorer Proxy Settings", the program stucks when trying to download the control files (setup.bz2.sig, ...). I use this option by a long time and never had a problem, even when I dontÂt set a proxy for the system (is the almost time). I use this when I need to go some clients.

AbraÃos.
Andrà B. Derraik
Consultor
Instituto Tecgraf/PUC-Rio  http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br