How can I completely remove Perl 5.22?

Hi,

I am having some problems trying to make ActiveState Perl and Cygwin
Perl 5.22 co-exist.  I currently have a Perl program that uses the Tk
library, which I am unable to compile using the ActiveState PDK.  I am
pretty sure it was working before I upgraded Cygwin Perl to version
5.22.  My current thinking is to backtrack to Cygwin Perl 5.14 and see
if I can make the two co-habitate again.

Other than un-installing Cygwin Perl, how can I ensure that all CPAN
and/or compiled libraries/modules are also removed (most likely in my
Cygwin home directory)?  I realize that parts of Perl are needed for
the Cygwin base install.

These are the Cygwin packages that I have installed, that have the
word "perl" in them:

* perl
* perl_autorebase
* perl_base