redistributing a part of cygwin

Hi,

we have compiled a parallel program for Windows using cygwin.
In order to make the program work on any computer we have to include in the package some parts of cygwin (some .dll and some .exe).

Since we want to distribute our package and make it freely available for downloading from our website, which requirements do we need to fulfil to respect cygwin licence?
Can we redistribute some cygwin files in our package?

Thank you,

Fabio and Chiara