Re: sshd interaction with desktop not working

Hello

I was able to see some "action" by turning the
"NoInteractiveSercvices" option OFF in the registry. So now when I try
to run notepad.exe from the ssh shell, it asks me whether I'd like to
see the "message" and when I click yes, I see some "window-like" thing
on the desktop at which point the desktop apparently hangs.

On prodding further, I realize that if I disable the windows service
which checks whether a certain service is trying to "interact", I see
nothing in the desktop and everything is just like it was before I
started this exploration.

Has anyone been able to get around this problem? On the other hand,
where can I get to read the log of the cygwin SSHD?? /var/log/sshd.log
is empty? where does CYGWIN sshd does the logging?? AFAIK it used to
be this file. Has that changed??

--

Best Regards,
Aijaz Baig