Re: cygwin 2.5.0-0.12 questions, vim and nextafterl()

On 4/7/2016 9:22 AM, Tim Prince wrote:

In my experience, running multiple threads in make check by make -j 2
results in the individual sessions make check-c, make check-c++ ...
crashing and restarting endlessly.  Even when I run make -k check-c
,check-c++, check-fortran in separate bash windows, they usually die
before completion.  I haven't tried for a while.

I suspect it strongly depends on the Makefile.  However, especially
when running checks, there may be implicit (unthinking) assumptions
that only one test runs at a time.  For example, if tests use the same
scratch directory, they're fine one at a time, but could easily get
into trouble with more than one at a time.

Regards -- EM