Re: Warning "Font has limited support for character ranges" on every new window since yesterday

Am 13.04.2016 um 09:00 schrieb LLoyd:
Hello.

I am using the .fon ones (http://font.gohu.org/gohufont-windows-2.0.zip)
Those are not installable here in Windows 7.

Do you think I should try another one? If yes, I can either test all
the installable ones or only one if you want me to test only one.
The first TTF archive listed on http://font.gohu.org/ is not installable either. But the second one (https://github.com/koemaeda/gohufont-ttf) works and does not produce the warning.
So please use a modern font format.

Regards,
Thomas