Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10

Andrey Repin scripsit:

> Of course, it is efficient.
> More efficient, than starting a shell each time I need to diff a file.
> Or 2-3 shells, if you call a wrapper. Which is least efficient, considering
> retarded CMD quoting rules.

I always have 2-3 shells running, more if I am editing a lot of files.
But you live in a GUI world and I live in a CLI world.  This very email,
for example, like almost all my personal emails, is being written from
inside mutt using 'ex'.

And no, cmd does not count as a shell.

> Moral is a relative category.

If you don't know what "moral equivalent" means, either say so or look it up.

*plonk*

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@ccil.org
Nobody expects the RESTifarian Inquisition!  Our chief weapon is