Re: Question about XP support

On May 24 20:38, Herbert Stocker wrote:
> On 24.05.2016 18:44, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> > I thought that support for Windows XP had been removed from Cygwin.
>
> No, has not yet been removed.
> And i'm sooo happy about this.

Uh oh, bad timing...

The next release 2.5.2 introduces the first non-XP compatible code.
It's in a seldom used corner of the code and it doesn't require
functions unavailable on XP, so it will very likely not break 99% of the
existing applications yet.

But the next release after will very likely break XP support entirely.

Corinna

Red Hat