Re: cygwin ports

On Aug 11 12:55, Will Parsons wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 Aug 2016  2:57 AM -0400, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > --sglnxm7oayejr3gt

> >> [...]
> >> This also means that the newsgroups link on the cygwin main page is
> >> broken now.
> >
> > Yeah, what a pity :(
> >
> > I'll fix this later today.
>
> Just the web interface shut down.  I'm posting via Gmane right now.

I created a minimal local website to explain how to access the gmane.org
NNTP gateway.  Have a look at https://cygwin.com/ and follow the
"Newsgroups" link on the left-side navigation bar.  It's not much but at
least it contains more information than a pointer into web nirvana due
to closing the gmane.org website.

HTH,
Corinna

Red Hat