Re: I sent in a bug report and never heard anything back

Am 26.08.2016 um 16:30 schrieb jeff@jeffunit.com:

The issue is the internal compiler error coming from gcc on my dell with a
specific
intel processor.

I don't remember you telling one the specifics of that specific processor, yet.

it means the compiler has a bug (which I suspect is related to the
specific cpu).

Not necessarily. Traditionally the typical reason for GCC internal compiler errors, particularly if they occur with old source on very new machines, has been faulty hardware.