Re: Script broken after updating bash to 4.3.46-7?

Andrey,
That's what I personally think, none of the scripts I use have CRs,
and this is why I'd prefer not using the `igncr` option.
However the recent change to how `read` works makes it necessary to
modify existing scripts which interoperate with Windows console
programs (in my case, Windows build of mysql (MariaDB)) that produce
CRLF line endings.
--Gene