Re: CMake "command not found" on Windows Server 2012 R2

> Using the following AppVeyor script, attempting to run cmake returns
> “command not found”. If I run “which cmake”, I get “/usr/bin/cmake”,
> so it’s there. If I compile cmake manually it works fine (using the
> same 3.6.2). As a not, CMake  seems to work fine on Windows 10.

Can you reproduce this locally? If not, try the rdp options on appveyor
to remote into one of their VM's. Trying to run strace on this just hangs,
so I suspect this is due to some of the other things appveyor puts on the
path by default (most likely, msys2).