Re: libbost_python1.58 and python-matplotlib not found (required by python-tagpy and python-ipython)

On 2016.10.06 13:37, David Stacey wrote:
On 05/10/16 22:31, Jack wrote:
Running setup-x86.exe on my Windows 7 box, with NO packages listed as pending, hitting next gives me:

libboost_python1.58     (not found)
                        Required by: python-tagpy

python-matplotlib       (not found)
                        Required by: python-ipython

Both python-tagpy and python-ipython are from Cygwin Ports, so strictly speaking they are off-topic for this list. You should ask at the Cygwin Ports mailing list [1]. However, Yaakov reads this list as well, so he may be able to help. It looks as though both packages need rebuilding.
Thanks. Oof.... I should have known that. I'm also subscribed to the Cygwin Ports list, but I'll wait a bit before reposting there.

Dave.

[1] - https://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/mailman/cygwin-ports-general/
Jack