Re: Cygwin Setup - Choose Best Mirror Automatically for Automated / Silent Installs

I'm not running Windows Defender or any software for that matter on my
test instance of Server 2008.

I tried running GDB, but the setup executable doesn't have any
debugging symbols.  Is there a download link somewhere for the latest
compiled cygwin setup that includes these symbols?

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.7.50.20140303-cvs
This binary was built by Equation Solution <http://www.Equation.com>...
Reading symbols from setup-x86_64.exe...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb)

I won't be able to debug it further unless I have that... I guess.

The original log I posted is what you get when I redirect the output
to a file with this at the very end of the command " >
Cygwin64_Setup.log"