[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1

Hi folks,

I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.7.0-0.1

Apart from the changes mentioned below, there's another patch in the
loop speeding up network access in scenarios with slower round trip
time (most everything on the internet), but I'm still waiting for
input from the patch provider.

What's new:
-----------

- Support for /proc/<PID>/environ.

- New API: getentropy, getrandom, NL_LOCALE_NAME.

Bug Fixes
---------

- Fix rename(2) fail with EACCES if newfile is in use.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00108.html

- Always try to write all incoming bytes to blocking pipes, as required
  by POSIX.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00087.html

- Fix handling of Alt-Numpad sequences in console handler.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00135.html

- Fix erasing UTF-8 multibyte characters in cooked mode.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00299.html

Please test.

Thanks,
Corinna