RE: cygpath

Sorry, I forgot the user I log in as is switching to cmd.exe.

This doesn't happen in sh or tcsh, so it is probably a non-issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Gluszczak, Glenn
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 3:04 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: cygpath

* is a legal character for ls but perhaps not cygpath?  I don't know.
No files or directories are using * in the name.

Not sure about incorrect terminal settings as I never touched any.
It shows up in mintty and ssh equally. The characters that appear vary.

Some non-existent paths do *not* produce the gibberish.

%%%cygpath -w /aaa/bbb/*
C:\cygwin\aaa\bbb\