Re: XWIN

On 21/06/2017 13:08,  wassermann wrote:
Dear colleagues,

My XWin Server window is not starting properly anymore.
In previous versions this problem happened sometimes but after certain time
the window appeared.

After my latest update today the XWin Server window is not
appearing at all. It is only flickering for instant and then is immediately
disappearing from the screen.

Could you help me to fix the problem, please?
With friendly regards B. Wassermann
PS. The CYGWIN terminal window on contrary is working OK.

Can you show the output of running 'startxwin' in a cygwin terminal?