Re: chere: Add cygwin icon to context menu

On 26 July 2017 at 11:08, Brian Mathis wrote:
> For anyone using 'chere' interested in having the Cygwin icon in the
> context menu, you can use the following commands:

On Win7, chere has installed icons for me since 23 Jan 2014 on 64 bit
and 12 Aug 2016 for 32 bit.

Note that the path to the icon file is the windows path to the icon
file installed in the cygwin root directory, i.e.

    $ cygpath -w /Cygwin-Terminal.ico
    D:\cygwin64\Cygwin-Terminal.ico

HTH
Doug

--
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com