Re: Emacs + run.exe problem.

On 7/30/2017 6:41 PM, Oleksandr Gavenko wrote:
On 2017-07-30, Ken Brown wrote:

* "run emacs-w32" is broken. Some GUI windows splashed on screen and quickly
    hid.

Stil broken.

Works for me.

Sorry, doesn't work for me now.

But in addition socket binding for Emacs server stopped to work:

    (server-start)

Also works for me.

Now it's working for me too.

Have you looked into BLODA?

Windows Defender. I tried to add c:\opt\cygwin to exclution list...

Is there recommended way to deal with Windows Defender?

Adding the Cygwin directory to the exclusion list is what I've always done. I haven't had any problems with it that I'm aware of.

Ken