RE: lftp 4.8.0-1

From: Nellis, Kenneth
> From: From: Andrew Schulman
> > lftp 4.8.0-1 is now available in Cygwin. This is a new upstream release,
> > with minor enhancements and bug fixes.  Please see
> > http://lftp.tech/news.html for the list of changes.
> >
> > lftp is a sophisticated file transfer program and ftp/http/bittorrent
> > client. It supports multiple network protocols.  It offers tab
> completion,
> > command history, job control, and bookmarks. It can mirror sites and
> > transfer multiple files in parallel. It keeps trying interrupted
> > operations
> > until it can complete them.
>
> Since I upgraded, I've been getting stack dumps with each invocation.
> The program works fine, downloading the file I'm requesting, but leaves
> behind file lftp.exe.stackdump.
>
> I execute it from a Bourne shell script. The command line is:
>
> lftp -c "open $host; mget -E logs.*.tar.gz"
>
> It gets its username and password from ~/.netrc.
>
> As I said, the download is good.
>
> In case it is useful, my latest stack dump is attached.

The original announcement at: https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2017-08/msg00009.html
My reply at: https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2017-08/msg00051.html

Still getting this, but have since paid a bit more attention to the output,
and I'm seeing:

assertion "ptr(x.heap_index)==&x" failed: file "/home/ASchulma/dev/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.8.0-1.x86_64/src/lftp-4.8.0/src/xheap.h", line 127, function: void xheap<T>::remove(xheap<T>::node&) [with T = Timer]

Could this be something that someone could look into?

--Ken Nellis