Problem running the latest python2-2.7.14-1 under AppVeyor

 Hello,

 Our build has started on AppVeyor, a continuous integration provider,
started failing since a couple of days as a makefile command running a
Python script started failing with exit code 127 without any more
information. This is a strange situation as I can't reproduce the problem
locally, but something definitely seems to be wrong with this package on
the AppVeyor machine as Python just doesn't seem to be executable, e.g. the
output of these commands in our batch file driving the build:

	echo --- Python version:
	python -V
	echo --- Python used by bash:
	bash -c "command -v python"
	echo --- Python version from bash:
	bash -c "python -V"
	echo --- Configuring:

is (see https://ci.appveyor.com/project/wxWidgets/wxwidgets/build/job/j8tundwivyvnghrf)

	--- Python version:
	Python 2.7.13
	--- Python used by bash:
	/usr/bin/python
	--- Python version from bash:
	--- Configuring:

I.e. both native and Cygwin Python versions are installed, but the latter
one doesn't seem to be executable.

 The same log also contains the following lines

Downloaded C:/cygwin/var/cache/setup/http%3a%2f%2fcygwin.mirror.constant.com%2f/x86/release/python2/python2-2.7.14-1.tar.xz
Extracting from file://C:/cygwin/var/cache/setup/http%3a%2f%2fcygwin.mirror.constant.com%2f/x86/release/python2/python2-2.7.14-1.tar.xz

a bit earlier, and as things worked fine with Cygwin 2.7.13 package before,
it seems that 2.7.14 broke something, but I have no idea what nor how to
fix it.

 We'll just work around using Python in our Cygwin build for now, so it's
not a critical problem for us, but I wanted to report it here, even if I
realize that this report is not very detailed, just in case it could be
useful.

 Best regards,
VZ