This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:48:12 -0400
- Subject: Updated: ed-1.0-1
- References: <20080815192219.GA12901@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of ed available for installation. This version
is a refresh from the currently released FSF version of this package.
For a listing of the files contained in this package see
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and click Next repeatedly. This will update
any out-of-date packages on your computer.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.