Re: Cygwin - Session declined No valid address

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Eugenio Ascoli-Bartoli wrote:

> I have W2000 & cygwin working well. I just installed XWin and it worked
> smoothly too. Then I add an ip address on my NIC (I have two IP subnet ond
> the same cable). Since then I just was unable to connect with my LinuX box.
> When I read your mail I just recalled that the only thing that changed on my
> network were Linux version and the new virtual IP. I just removed the second
> IP, and now XDCMP is back and working well.

Have you tried the -from parameter? This tells Xfree which local IP to use
when connecting to a xdmcp server,

bye
	ago

I also send this mail to the cygwin-xfree mailing list, since it may be
interesting for other people too.
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723
 phone: +49 3725 349 80 80	mobile: +49 172 7854017