RE: cygwin and X11/gnome question

At http://cygwin.com/cygwin/lists.html
if you scroll down you will pull-down menus and instructions how to
subscribe.

---------Here is a copy for you what you need to find when you read
You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from any of the above lists by sending
email to themailinglistname-subscribe@cygwin.com or

Or, you can use the form below for to subscribe to all of the lists except
cygwin-developers.