Re: licensing NOT clear for me

Hi there!  Or, you can go to

> and get the sources from there for
> free."

You are saying then, that i can include the .dll on the zip on my website
( and then just say something like
If you want the cygwin source go to
and I don't even need to have the sources on the webserver?
Can I do that?
That would be GREAT! :)

Joaquin Grech

!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !
!  Fido: 2:341/19.67                 Euronet: 25:928/100.67   !
!  Internet:                            !
!  Http://                  Ya me direis :)   !