This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
correction to Cygwin FAQ: uninstall all
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: szeil at notesmail dot cs dot odu dot edu
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:31:02 +0000
- Subject: correction to Cygwin FAQ: uninstall all
- References: <OFC69DCEC4.4D4149AB-ON85256B61.005F3E33@cs.odu.edu>
On Friday 15 Feb 02, email@example.com writes:
> A small correction to the Cygwin FAQ, discovered when I wanted to do a
> clean reinstall:
> In the answer to "How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?", the registry tree is
> given as `Software\Red Hat, Inc.', but it appears that the registry
> informaiton is now being stored under Software\Cygnus Solutions.
Oops. Thanks. I'll fix it.
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html