This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: status on gdb-7.4 release...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:25:26 +0400
- Subject: Re: status on gdb-7.4 release...
- References: <20111222062604.GU7683@adacore.com> <4EF2D728.email@example.com>
> gdb-7.3.91 installs $(includedir)/gdb/jit-reader.h
> No idea what this is, why gdb does so and what it would be useful for.
> To me it looks like a header without a corresponding library.
I don't know all the details, but this is the API that programs
should use if they want to provide their own reader for JIT
debug information. There is no need for a corresponding library
as far as I know. See: