This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[COMMITTED] Re: [RFC] Use address_from_register in dwarf2-frame.c:read_addr_from_reg
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: pinskia at gmail dot com (Andrew Pinski)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org (gdb-patches at sourceware dot org)
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:06:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: [COMMITTED] Re: [RFC] Use address_from_register in dwarf2-frame.c:read_addr_from_reg
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 5:21 AM, Ulrich Weigand <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I guess it isn't too hard to support gdbarch_convert_register_p in that
> > routine as well; I just didn't have any target to test on.
> > Can you try whether something along the following lines works for you?
> Yes this works for me.
OK, I've checked this in now.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain