[Patch] libstdc++/28080: do not include <cstdlib>

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Sun Mar 4 17:45:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

nothing ground-shaking, but we can easily avoid including <cstdlib> in
most of the headers - the only exception in the current standard being
<algorithm> because of rand() - thus removing ~25-30 Kb of junk. I mean
to apply this in a day or two, the other changes settled a bit more...

Tested x86_64-linux, both locale models, without PCHs + check-performance.

Paolo.

PS: for ext/pb_ds I'm playing very safe.