Re: Xconq for Windows

>> Don't use win/wconq.c its obsoleted by tcltk/tkwin32.c and should be
>> removed from CVS.
>
>I have removed win/wconq.c from CVS.

Actually, we could do without the entire win directory. Xconq.RC and
Xconq.ico could just as well live in the tcltk directory, like the tkmac.r
resource file does. It would be more logical to keep all tcltk sources
(independent of platform) in the tcltk directory. I have been thinking
about moving the relevant parts of x11/xconq.c into a new tcltk/tkunix.c
file for the same reason (just like I did with wconq.c). And then make the
tcltk app for unix build in the tcltk directory. The x11 directory should
only contain xtconq sources.

And  wimfapp.c could of course also go into tcltk, if it still builds.
Never tested it, though. It probably needs an overhaul to work with the new
tcltk sources.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se