This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue with net.exe and no output when ssh'ing into NT system
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Todd Bowden <us14592 at us1pdps1 dot gesm dot ao-srv dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:10:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Issue with net.exe and no output when ssh'ing into NT system
- References: <20030710205212.6F082654@us1pdps1.gesm.ao-srv.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Todd Bowden wrote:
To all below you will find my cygcheck.out file.
Im running cygwin 1.3.22.
The issue Im having is after ssh'ing into a Win 2000 system and try to execute net.exe I get no output. If Im logged on locally and bring up a bash shell I get the output that I expect.
I have tested a few scenerios:
1. Logged on locally using the bash shell, net.exe runs and produces output as expected. 2. SSH into same system net.exe returns no output, however the command does execute correctly. No other commands have the same behavior. 3. Using an older version of the cygwin1.dll fixed the output problem of net.exe, but produced other problems.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Do you google?
This is one discussion on this subject.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html