Re: playable again with a few problems

Jim Kingdon wrote:

3. The resupply command does not work if the unit has to move to
the resupply point first. Because of problem #2 you can see that
the move to and resupply tasks were setup, but the unit does
nothing and just reverts to the selected state. If you move the
unit to the resupply point first, the resupply command works
correctly.

This broke some time ago (a year or two? months?).  I guess I should
have said something at the time, because it might have helped narrow
down which change caused the problem, and now I don't really remember
when it was.

If it was only a few months ago, then I might worry that a change I made might have broken it. I added a change that canceled an unnecessary movement to a resupply point and subsequent resupply, if it was detected that the unit had been resupplied (say, by resupply lines or another unit being generous), and thus the move/resupply was no longer needed. Perhaps the reported bug is an unintended consequence to that change.

I guess that at this point, I should give up hope of straightening out some Windows compilation and installer issues today and start dealing with the deluge of bug reports.